How it started?
Baffled by the lack of options when trying to find, book and pay for local sports facilities online, we decided to do something about it. We felt that there must be a better solution to the ones already available which had not caught up to the digitalisation of comparable industries. We wanted to make it as easy to book a tennis court as it is to order a pizza online and to build a community of sports enthusiasts while we were doing it.
What we do?
We are creating services which make it easier for people to become active. We understand that by giving users a great platform to discover, book and pay for sport, increases the amount of sport played. By building in social features such as game organisation, chat and more, we aim to build a network of sports lovers who will be able to use our platform to manage their sporting lives.
Where are we going?
Using breakthrough technology to bring live booking to all of the sport available through the Played platform we aim to bring a revolutionary user experience. Our products are going to make getting active a whole lot easier so users can go out and enjoy the sports they love.
With our team extremely busy developing our services, we are bringing an iOS and Android App, New Website, White Label Web Apps, White Label Widgets and more to come over the next few months. Meaning we have multiple platforms to enable as many people as possible to get active. See our upcoming products in more detail here: www.activechoice.org.
Physical Activity Providers
- Make your facilities bookable to a community of engaged users looking to find the best facilities to play at.
- Advertise empty slots in order to maximise revenue.
- Reduce the number of no shows through up front payments and booking reminders.
- Become visible to people looking to play more sport.
- Advertise deals and discount to user base making your facilities stand out from the crowd.
- Access direct feedback from users about facility.
- No setup fees, become bookable through opening your data with the Open Active scheme.